Getting a whole body scan at Nutrition Melbourne provides a scientifically validated measurement of body composition.
Using the latest advancements in multifrequency BIA technology (mfBIA), you get a fast, non-invasive method of screening total body composition.
In addition to a detailed body composition report, you also get a dietitian guided energy and macronutrient report tailored to your needs.
The scan measures over 40 parameters including:
- Lean Muscle Mass
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Bone Mineral Content
- Total Body Water
- Intracellular Fluid and Extracellular Fluid
- Body Fat Mass and Total Body Fat Percentage
- Visceral Fat Levels
- Subcutaneous Fat Mass
- Abdominal Circumference
- Waist Hip Ratio
- Segmental Analysis of Muscle and Fat in each Limb
- Basal Metabolic Rate and Total Energy Expenditure
- Calories Based on Goal and Macronutrient Profile
- Bio Age
- Bio Wellness Index
- Fitness Score
- Plus more!
To learn more info visit this page: