A unique combination of:
- 300 mg of Nicotinamide riboside (NR)
- 150 mg Trans-resveratrol
- 250 mg Quercetin phytosome
- 50 mg Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethyglcyine)
Why choose Thorne?
What makes this formulation distinct?
Nicotinamide riboside (NR)
- The most efficient direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). Mitochondria cannot perform their crucial cellular function without a sufficient supply of NAD+.
- NR offers fundamental support for mitochondrial biogenesis, as well as multiple other mitochondrial activities – from energy production to the regulation of metabolism and cellular aging.
- Provides positive support for metabolic syndrome.
- The resveratrol in ReservaCel is trans-resveratrol – not a diluted plant extract found in many resveratrol products on the market.
- Mimics the effect of calorie restriction as it increases the activity of the sirtuins – SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular. In one study, resveratrol was shown to be the most potent natural activator of the sirtuin proteins.
- Has shown promise in clinical studies by attenuating the effects of age-related conditions.
- The quercetin in Thorne’s quercetin phytosome is bound to sunflower-sourced phospholipids for enhanced absorption.
- Research shows that in addition to slowing resveratrol breakdown, quercetin phytosome enhances sirtuin activity and acts as a potent antioxidant.
Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethyglcyine)
- Is an important methyl donor which provides nutrient support for the condition known as fatty liver, and it also promotes the metabolism of homocysteine.
- In addition to providing significant methylation support because it donates three methyl groups, betaine provides positive support for other metabolic functions associated with metabolic syndrome.