If you have any of these symptoms:
• Weight gain despite efforts to lose weight
• Tiredness after eating
• Brain fog
• Digestive issues including constipation / diarrhea / bloating / reflux
• Sleep disorders
• Chronic inflammation
• Joint pain
Then the Metabolic Markers Program is a fantastic first place to start.
This program combines a specific laboratory-based functional medicine test, to attain the crucial information required to develop an evidenced-informed, personalised wellness program during the post-test consultation.
Nutrition Melbourne’s Metabolic Markers Program is the baseline laboratory evaluation recommended prior to anyone undertaking a more comprehensive health optimisation program.
Amazing advancements in research and technology now allow us to analyse a simple urine test and get a comprehensive overview of more than 70 important metabolic markers (biomarkers) produced in pathways of central energy production, detoxification, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter breakdown, and intestinal microbial activity.
Irregularities in these biomarkers can often signal underlying issues which can be due to:
• nutrient deficiencies,
• mitochondrial dysfunction,
• neurotransmitter metabolism issue(s),
• an inherited enzyme deficit,
• toxic build-up,
• bacterial or fungal dysbiosis,
• malabsorption issue, or
• drug effect
This approach is often considered by many professionals who work in the functional medicine and health optimisation space as the “best value per dollar you can invest in your health”.
Due to the profound impact that this test has on informing the short- and long-term treatment protocols, it is the foundational piece of your health optimisation program.
The goal here is to:
Reveal Hidden Issues
With targeted Interventions
With practical, systematic, personalised treatment plan based on your comprehensive metabolic picture
1) Order and pay for the test here
2) Complete the simple urine test in the comfort of your own home
3) Book in your consultation here once we notify you that your test results are available
More info available here: https://www.nutritionmelbourne.com.au/metabolic-markers