Personal support and tailored programs to help you achieve your health and body composition goals
The Intensive Transformation Program is designed specifically for the individual looking for high level accountability and support.
You will be working directly with Nutrition Melbourne’s founder, Damian Green.
This fully personalised program is suitable for you if you are determined to achieve any of the following:
- Weight Loss
- Physique Transformation (muscle gain and a reduction in body fat)
- Improving mental clarity, energy levels, health and longevity
- Instant access to over 15 years of refined nutrition knowledge and expert secrets
- Fast track your results with a premium program
- Comprehensive level of support, education and accountability.
- Structured step-by-step meal plans for total elimination of confusion and removal of decision fatigue
- Assessment of pre-consultation questionnaire so that we can learn more about you, about your current situation and the goals that we will be working on together.
- Food diary review and analysis
- Initial baseline body composition assessment so that we can accurately track and measure your progress.
- Initial face-to-face nutrition consultation
- Development of the initial phase of your personalised meal plan. Includes step-by-step guide, recipes and dietitian tips.
- Review nutrition appointment and body composition assessment at week 4 to monitor body composition changes and develop the next 4 weeks of your plan.
- Review nutrition appointment and body composition assessment at week 8 to monitor body composition changes and develop the next 4 weeks of your plan.
- Premium access to our online resource hub containing educational material and additional nutrition resources (Valued at over $695)
- Discounted rates on follow-on maintenance programs after the completion of the Intensive Transformation Program
The total value for everything you get in the Intensive Transformation Program $2,275. The special program offer is $997.
Transform your nutrition intake; maximise your energy, improve mental clarity and focus; achieve your body composition goals!
Due to the nature of support provided in the Intensive Transformation Program, spots are extremely limited so that we can provide members with the individual support required.
Bookings for the Intensive Transformation Program are currently OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Intensive Transformation Program
Personal support and tailored programs to help you achieve your health and body composition goals.
PRICE AND INCLUSIONS
Total value $2275. Rebates may apply with extras cover.
Lifestyle and Food Diary Assessment
Initial comprehensive body composition assessment
(using validated anthrometric techniques)
Initial nutrition consultation and
development of initial nutrition plan
Review nutrition consultation and body composition assessment
at week 4 plus development of next nutrition phase
Review nutrition consultation and body composition
assessment at week 8 plus development of next nutrition phase
Exclusive access to Online Resource Hub
Tailored weight loss programs for every individual
Food Diary & Pre-Consultation Questionnaire
Prior to coming along to your 1st appointment we will send you a food diary and pre-consultation questionnaire to complete.
You will return this to us before the appointment preferably at least 24 hours before. This gives us time to do a lot of the assessment component before you come to the initial consultation. There will still be additional information we will need to discuss with you, but this way we do not waste valuable time collecting information that you can easily send to us before hand.
You will have a comprehensive body composition assessment using validated anthrometric techniques by a highly skilled anthropometrist. This will give us an accurate baseline of your body composition and we will be able to use the information to calculate your energy and macronutrient requirements. This information plays an important role in developing your nutrition plan and accurately tracking your changes over time.
During the initial consultation, we collect some additional important information, discuss our assessment, your goals and then get on to developing a plan that will work for YOU (and your family).
After your initial consultation, you will be sent your login details to join the online resource hub. This is your information and education hub, full of additional resources to ensure you have instant access to everything you need to achieve your health and body composition goals.
Personalised Plan Developed With Meal Plan & Recipes
To develop a valuable, personalised plan that can be incorporated in to your lifestyle and family needs, we need around 48 hours after the initial consultation to develop the initial nutrition phase. After all this will include a meal plan and recipes etc so a lot of work needs to be done.
Once we have sent you the plan we encourage you to have a thorough read, contact us if there is anything that you would like clarification on, and then get shopping (and eating)!
You will have review body composition assessments at week 4 and week 8. The review body composition assessment allows us to accurately track how your body composition is progressing. This information will then help to inform how your nutrition plan should be adjusted to ensure you maximise your results.
During the intensive transformation program you will have scheduled face-to-face nutrition review consultations at week 4 and week 8. The next phases of your nutrition plan will be developed following each of these appointments once we have collected all the assessment data and discussed with strategy with you.
Upon completion of the Nutrition Melbourne Intensive Transformation Program many clients choose to continue having regular ongoing review consultations with the dietitian. We offer discounted maintenance programs for clients who have completed the initial phase of the Transformation Program. If you would like ongoing support and accountability the frequency of reviews is entirely up to you. This is best discussed directly with the dietitian.